• Happy National Nurses Day! 🛌👩‍⚕💉💊🎉

Looking for an equipment shop near Burlington, VT

Reaction score
central NYS - 10 miles from the Baseball Hall of F
Hey all - I'm hoping someone here can help me out. For years our program received a catalog from a dealer in the Burlington, VT area who sold all sorts of gear (canoes, kayaks, sailboats, PFDs, trailers, packs, etc.) to camps and outdoor programs. I'm having some difficulty remembering their name/contact info and wonder if there is anyone else out there who knows the business I'm talking about? We purchased our canoe trailer from them over a dozen years ago but it's holding up very well so I'm looking at picking up another one. If anyone out there can help me, I'd definitely appreciate it.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

There is also a canoe and kayak equipment retailer in the Stowe area - Umiak Outdoor Outfitters.

That is interesting. I wonder what happened there? Maybe the folks at Umiak bought out the old canoe imports folks? Not sure.

Lots of shake out in this industry during the recession. CT lost two of its biggest and best outdoor businesses during that time period. And certainly the BOOM of recreational kayaking was followed by the inevitable BUST...only hastened by the poor economy for many folks.

Back