• Happy Peace Officers Memorial Day! 👮🏽‍♂️👮‍♀️

Look who’s back in town

Dude, I don't know.... Maybe you should bring the car back to the dealership, the colour doesn't really match......:rolleyes:
Good for you to have the new boat 2.0 back and in "perfect" condition or at least in the condition you are happy with!! Awesome that they fixed the problem and made it right for you!
I have a new boat coming soon, but not a tripping canoe but a Millbrook 20/20... Really exciting to get something new that I never paddled before, fourth or fifth time now and never regretted it!!
Cheers

Nice.

I hadn’t noticed the low set painter holes. For lining?

I expect the skid plates are straight and true this time. I just laid a 2-ply skid plate. It’s a beauty, underlayer of thick bias weave tape covered with a larger piece of Dynel. 50/50 epoxy resin and G/flex, graphite powder, black pigment, peel ply compressed using a hard roller.

One of the best skid plates I have installed yet. Except. . . . . . I forgot to draw a centerline up the Dynel for aiming purposes along the keel line. One skid plate is ¼” off kilter at the wide end. Barely noticeable, but I see it.

Centerline drawn right up the middle of the skid plate fabric really helps.

What sort of gizmo are you using to hold the ropes under the hood? I used to drill my bumper and put in eye bolts, but everything's plastic now.

Just the latch loop. Web loop has an eye. My bumper is more of a plastic nose cone covering a plastic grid that all the modular components snap into. I don’t think it’s meant to actually “bump” anything.

Awesome! I went for a quick paddle Sunday on a local pond just to get out.....Given the current forecast, it doesn't sound like the rivers will be dropping anytime soon.

Mike

Awesome! I went for a quick paddle Sunday on a local pond just to get out.....Given the current forecast, it doesn't sound like the rivers will be dropping anytime soon.

Mike

I'm looking forward to the weekend for sure. Going to hit the creek at New Burlington first off. May take the dog for a trip on the lake if it's warm.

Last edited:
I was worried the line holes weren’t right for a heavy load, but I think they’ll be ok. Sailboat races kept me close to the beach. Went to another lake and it was full of wave runners.

Attachments

• photo11490.jpg
    photo11490.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back