• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Ivy Lea Shirt Company

I spoke with the owner recently and he informed me he is closing down the business soon. He has discontinued using credit cards so a call or email might be the best way to get some information on any products available and how to arrange payment.

I needed those Chestnut deck decals for my newly restored Chestnuts, plus a few Chestnut hull decals for the more newer model Chestnuts I have (1960's and newer)

Christine ordered the "Canadian" Deck decal from this company and at the same time picked up a couple of decals for my Chestnut snowshoes for when I refinish them. It would be unfortunate if they close up shop since the original water-slide decals are difficult to find.

Perhaps if he has a stock of the deck decals and such he could arrange to sell/give them to the WCHA so they can make them available to the public?

I'd like to someday but I only get 3 weeks vacation now so I try to get out in the woods as much as possible, especially considering how long Winter is here. Maybe after I retire in 15 years.

Back