• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Has the muddy water settled yet??

That’s a beautiful portrait Tracker. They remind me of my eldest son’s German Shepherd Stuka. (Sadly, she died far too young from a terminal condition.) She grew from a young pup to a magnificent family member. She was very loyal and protective of our grandkids. Funny thing though, she was short sighted? I’d drive up and get out of my car, and she’d give me a warning WOOF! She was big and scary! I’d have to speak to her as I approached, so she would recognize me. Only when I was within 5 feet (too late to run now!) would she smile, wag that tail of hers, and show me some lov’n. We would catch up with some play and hugging, followed with lounging on the couch. There’s an empty spot on my son’s couch, and in their lives, but some day, we’ll fill it again.
Thanks for sharing your family with me.

Brad,
They are a very loyal and protective breed. Ours are the same way with our kids.

Here is the whole family, well minus my wife and me.

5DEDE2D7-4549-4916-B7F9-8027D85E3CCD-1575-0000026EF149CEB1_zpsb58c45ff.jpg

Beautiful Tracker! Smiles all round, just what family life should be.

Tracker, nice Shepherds and family. Congrats on the expected puppies too! I do miss my black shepherd...best dog I ever had. Man could she shed! I thought my Golden Retriever was bad, until I got her. But, she as worth every hair. Now I have 3 dogs that don't shed. Prompted by my wife and can't blame her.

Back