coldfeet Joined Oct 6, 2014 Messages 756 Reaction score 691 Location Long Island NY Nov 23, 2017 #1 Happy and healthy holiday! Best wishes to all. Safe travels.
sweeper Joined Sep 26, 2013 Messages 2,702 Reaction score 1,867 Location Colrain MA Nov 23, 2017 #2 Back at you and on to everyone else.
Boatman53 Joined Jan 3, 2015 Messages 2,080 Reaction score 4,051 Location Mid coast, Maine Nov 23, 2017 #3 I agree coldfeet. Safe travels for sure. Jim
Canotrouge Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 3,356 Reaction score 986 Nov 23, 2017 #4 Thanks giving was in October...... HAHAHA you guys have a great one!!
gumpus Joined Jun 22, 2017 Messages 1,338 Reaction score 3,589 Nov 26, 2017 #5 I'm thankful for this canoe forum and the wealth of canoe knowledge and international perspective that it provides!
I'm thankful for this canoe forum and the wealth of canoe knowledge and international perspective that it provides!