• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Greetings !

Reaction score
I've been in and out, LOL of canoes my entire life. I've been enjoying my Placidboatworks Rapidfire for about seven years now. I do most of my trips in northern Maine, Vermont, the Adirondacks, just returned from the Debsconeag Loop near Millinocket Maine last week. Really happy I found this website ! I like sharing my trips on my Toutube channel " Meet Me Outside " Cheers !

Welcome, Craig! I'm a subscriber on youtube. I enjoy watching your videos. I also subscribe to "It's good in the woods," and it's fun watching each of your videos of after you go on trips together. Keep up the good stuff!

Welcome, Craig! I'm a subscriber on youtube. I enjoy watching your videos. I also subscribe to "It's good in the woods," and it's fun watching each of your videos of after you go on trips together. Keep up the good stuff!
Greatly appreciate the support ! Thanks !

Welcome Craig. Have been watching and enjoying your videos. Good stuff! Looking forward to your posts.

I've been in and out, LOL of canoes my entire life. I've been enjoying my Placidboatworks Rapidfire for about seven years now. I do most of my trips in northern Maine, Vermont, the Adirondacks, just returned from the Debsconeag Loop near Millinocket Maine last week. Really happy I found this website ! I like sharing my trips on my Toutube channel " Meet Me Outside " Cheers !
Welcome! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel!

Craig, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Many members link their YouTube trip videos here (use the Media icon in reply box toolbar), as well as often supplementing the video with still shots and some text. That will usually generate questions and conversation, which is informative and entertaining to both current and future users of this site.

Craig, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Many members link their YouTube trip videos here (use the Media icon in reply box toolbar), as well as often supplementing the video with still shots and some text. That will usually generate questions and conversation, which is informative and entertaining to both current and future users of this site.
Sounds good ! Thank you !

Welcome. Your region was a stomping grounds for myself and friends for decades. Great part of the country.

Back