• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Fund raiser drawing video

I just kept running into all these good looking guys with facial hair so I had to give it a try. My wife is not impressed....haha

I just kept running into all these good looking guys with facial hair so I had to give it a try. My wife is not impressed....haha

I've had facial covering of one sort or another most of the time since 1981. My wife quit complaining after 5 years or so. My daughter is 43 and still complains,

God made some handsome faces and the rest of us cover our faces with hair:eek:

No Title

Not sure why it's sideways. Happy for all winners. And by winners I mean all of us come to this and enjoy the content and friendly banter

Attachments

• photo5682.jpg
    photo5682.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Looks Good, coming from the guy that's had a beard since 1974!!!
Always hated shaving, still do
Wife and kids have never seen my naked face, scary concept for all of us.
Sweeper is so right, grows everywhere but the top of the head.

I was threatened with divorce IF I shaved it. "It makes me look younger then my wife."

Thanks Robin for hosting us all and congrats to all the winners.

As for facial hair; my upper lip hasn't seen the light of day since 1969 and the rest of my face has been uncovered only once back in 1975 when my then fiancé, now wife, wanted to see what I looked like without a beard; she wasn't impressed. Anyway, at this point my face has been essentially covered over half my life and I expect it will remain that way. Besides, all the hair hides a multitude of childhood scars so I'm not so scary to kids as long as my face is covered up.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Back