• Happy Incorporation of Hudson's Bay Co. (1670) 🍁🦫🪓

Favorite east coast canoe trips? Help a Newbie out.

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Im new to the canoe tripping world but I have got the bug bad. I have been doing reasearch on my own but if anyone wants to throw me a bone with some of there favotrite trips that would be great. Im really interested in anything with in a few states of N.C. Thanks Everybody!

There's always the Everglades and Okefenokee. There are quite a few websites on paddling Florida though the geography might currently be undergoing transformation

There's always the Everglades and Okefenokee. There are quite a few websites on paddling Florida though the geography might currently be undergoing transformation
Thanks man!! But to be honest, and i should have mentioned this earlier, Id rather head north that south. SC would be fine but im not a fan of the heat.

Try the Cashie river in NC. Camping on platforms in nice wooded swamps. Roanoke river has similair, but I have not done that yet. No shuttle needed for the Cashie.

Very hard to beat a week of boat camping along the Suwanee from the headwaters down to at least Ivy Park.

Back