• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Clipper Sea-1 Canoe for Sale in MT

Reaction score
Great decked canoe/kayak hybrid that can be paddled with either single or double blade paddle. Specifications: Length: 17' 9', Wt. 62 lbs, Width: 28", Bow Height: 12.5", Stern Height: 10.5", Center Height: 14.5", Material: Kevlar. Options include: Feathercraft Rudder with adjustable foot pedals, Height Adjustable bucket seat, Wilderness Lash System for Deck, Removable Contoured Yoke, Foam knee/thigh pads, Black Expedition Nylon Spray skirt (2 piece) Blue nylon travel/storage cover, 2 piece Werner composite kayak paddle.
Sea 1 was custom ordered by seller in 2011(original invoice) . Excellent Condition. Always garaged. $2,500.00 Contact Lee at 406-210-4584 for additional info.

Last edited:
Great decked canoe/kayak hybrid that can be paddled with either canoe or kayak paddle. Specifications: Length: 17' 9', Wt. 62 lbs, Width: 28", Bow Height: 12.5", Stern Height: 10.5", Center Height: 14.5", Material: Kevlar. Options include: Feathercraft Rudder with adjustable foot pedals, Height Adjustable bucket seat, Wilderness Lash System, Removable Contoured Yoke, foam thigh pads, Black Expedition Nylon Spray skirt (2 piece) Blue nylon travel cover, 2 piece Werner composite kayak paddle.
Sea 1 was custom ordered by seller. Excellent Condition. Always garaged. $3,500.00 Contact Lee at 406-210-4584 for additional info.

I wish I was Montana closer. The Clipper Sea1 is an awesome open water or expedition tripping hull, and this one is OEM fully optioned.

I had the opportunity to paddle a Sea1 head to head against a Sea Wind, Loon, Monarch and other partially decked, ruddered trippers. The Sea1 lines alone are sexy as heck, it will always be the one that got away.

One of the ones. The Sea1 and the RapidFire are the only two boats I will always regret not dropping the cash to keep. That says something about those two designs.

Back