• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Canoecopia

I wish! I went for the first time last year. What a blast! I hope to make it back next year.

Mike

Oh yeah, I live 50 miles south of Madison so it is a yearly thing. The best part is meeting up with folks from on-line. After the show on Sat. some of the on-line canoe forums gather for meals and a chance to ask advice about upcoming trips. I plan to wear a bright red jacket and have gray hair like so many others.

I am all packed and ready to go out the door. If you see a bald guy it might be me.
Martin I will wave just before I cross into Wisconsin. Hope to see you there.

Boy am I Jealous ! I'll have to make plans for next year ! Hope everyone has Fun !

Jim

I received a paper copy of the program for the first time this year. (I guess I must have bought something at Rutabaga.) 4-1/2 hour drive one way without traffic. Is it worth it?

Please post some photos when you get back (or while there) so those of us that can't make it can enjoy from afar. I've never been. Would love to go someday.

Last edited:
I received a paper copy of the program for the first time this year. (I guess I must have bought something at Rutabaga.) 4-1/2 hour drive one way without traffic. Is it worth it?

Is it worth it? Depends what you like. Our family really enjoys some of the speakers that show up there. Saturday gets a little too crowded for my taste but I suffer through to attend those speakers I enjoy hearing so much. Friday evening and Sunday are a little less crowded and therefore more relaxing. If you are the type that comes wanting to shop, alot of the mechandise stands are emptied out by Sunday.

Canoecopia has a Facebook page that has had a number of videos. It has been fun to see some of what's there to see. They had a Iive interview with Bear from Northstar canoes this morning. Discussed their new B 17 and had one of the ones they paddled the Rio Grande in. Photos and video of that trip on their Facebook page. Holds two barrels side by side in the center easily.

Last edited:
Back