• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Canoecopia!

I will be there Sat. and attending the Quiet Journey dinner gathering in Verona that evening. Check the Quiet Journey site for particulars. Anyone can come join us, get your name on the list.

Farmer will be there but since he mostly lurks here I will type for him. He is lurking in plain sight right now! He is the man on the right in the pic on Bob B.'s post. Only if that picture could talk. From the left it is Marten, Hogan, Bob B., Harlan and another Bob

Lurker...... Ha!
I am really getting into this techy stuff. The internet today, maybe GPS tomorrow. Yes, we will be at copia this year. Same room as last year. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Farmer

Good one Hogan!!

I am excited to visit with you all again! Good to hear from you Craig - see you at the show ... should I bring my Ray Special paddle for you?

Bob.

The Wabakimi Project will again have a booth in the Atrium. Please drop by to meet organizers and volunteer past participants. Our sole presentation this year will be in the Voyageur Room of the Clarion Hotel at 4:30pm on Saturday. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing my tripping buddies again next Friday! Farmer, I sent you an email, but it bounced back buddy. I will look for you on Friday ... maybe we can out for one with Joan and the rest of the guys.

Bob.

Let us know what you all bought! I am off to paddle the Edisto(bits), Suwanee ( more bits..not the whole thing) Wacissa, Weeki Wachee and hang out at a beach in the Everglades. And of course Florida Canoe Symposium.

I am not sure my wallet will be better off.

Will miss you all this year..but look forward to your reports.

Back