• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Belated Hello

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the belated introduction, I completely spaced last week when I should have put more effort into being more polite.

Anyway, long time lurker from Northern WI, paddle shop employee and solo paddler, usually out searching for wildlife to take pictures of. Happy to finally be able to take part instead of watching from the sidelines!

Welcome to the camp, pull up a stump, have a mug of our coffee.
I have some dear friends that live in Wisconsin, North East corner and St. Croix Falls area on the West that I try to visit every couple of years when I am down in the lower 48 states or outside as we say.
As a former "Lurker" myself, you will find that it is more fun to put your .02 cents in than just observe from the outside.

Welcome Mzungu.
A few years ago we spent ten days in your area day paddling and base camping in your area.
This was in May and we really enjoyed the waters.
Hopefully, we will get back soon.
All the best on here and for the paddling season

Welcome to the forum! There are some top-notch folks here and the discussion stays classy. Glad to see more from the area join up here! There are so many rivers and flowages to take a trip on around here but they don't get much coverage on many websites.

Zac

Back