• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Back to northern Quebec

I sent an email to the nice lady at Nibiischii that I wouldn’t be making the trip north that I had reserved this year, she sent a nice response thanking me for letting her know and hoped to see me again next year. I hope so.

My new Chevy, now to figure out canoe hauling with it.

1152E9F8-B6BB-41B0-9A30-4D18C3A94EF3.jpeg

My new Chevy

Congrats. You mean new as in NEW new? New vehicles now cost more than houses I've bought. You can't put clunky 2x4's in that beauty. You will need silver- or platinum-plated canoe bars. Oh, it has a hitch. So, a silver- or platinum-plated trailer.

Congrats. You mean new as in NEW new? New vehicles now cost more than houses I've bought. You can't put clunky 2x4's in that beauty. You will need silver- or platinum-plated canoe bars. Oh, it has a hitch. So, a silver- or platinum-plated trailer.
Thanks Glenn, It’s a new 3/4 ton 2 door gas 8’ bed gas hog but I don’t much care about that any more. Old School. I’m restoring an old pop up slide in camper for it but I’m still a canoe tripper at heart.
Nice ride Robin. Very capable rig for far away places. Knowing you, it will eventually have a very nice canoe carrying setup indeed.
G.
Thanks Gerald, I have my sites set on some northern road trips with it, not sure how I’ll move canoes with it, maybe use my square stern trailer so I can paddle those big Chestnuts without lifting them.

Back