• Happy National Zipper Day (pat. 1913)! 🤐

Anyone selling a Savage River Blackwater or GRBNewman classic xl?

Reaction score

Looking for a used one.

Looking for a used one.
There's been a Savage River listed on paddling.com for a while now. It's listed as 'Savage River Stock Solo Canoe,' and, since the Blackwater is Savage River's Stock Class racing solo, I assume that's what it is. The shape looks right for the Blackwater, but I can't tell for sure from the photos--maybe someone more familiar with the model can confirm.

I actually tried messaging the person through paddling.com a while ago, but I never heard back. Might still be worth a try.

bonpawtuck,
thanks. I had not seen that one. I wonder if it is really old, as that price seems too good to be true. I'll try contacting the seller as well.

regards

zehyani

i was looking for a SR Blackwater a few months ago. I put in a word with Jeff Pederson, who deals with them at Southern Tier Canoe near Binghamton NY, He did not know if or when he would get one in, used or new. About a month later he called me with one that he had just got in. But it was too late, I already had bought a Swift Cruiser instead. I was also considering a GRB Legend, but Gene Newman did not have any ready to go, and the new build time is about a year.

Back