• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Anyone got some Chaga?

Reaction score
I’ve gone through almost all of the chaga a member was so generous to send me a few years ago. Down to the last of the tincture I made. If anyone has some chaga to send me I will be happy to trade needed items and/or pay for shipping. I should be tying some interesting flies this winter with all of the material I have.

thanks,

DanOver

Its main useful property is the adjustment of the gastrointestinal tract. It treats gastritis with both high and low acidity. And this disease can be found not even in every second but in almost the entire population of the planet. And it also saves from stomach ulcers. But in some cases, the benefits of chaga mushroom are greatly exaggerated. I mean those moments when they claim (and this can be found in every annotation) that Chaga saves from oncology. Of course, it is possible and probably necessary to drink Chaga in such cases. Still, one should not neglect traditional treatment and doctors' prescriptions, and it is impossible to replace one with another.

Last edited:
I have some I gathered this fall. I can send you some. Pm me your address. I haven’t tried to use any because I don’t know the best way.
Jim

Raquette River Brewing in Tupper Lake (in the Adirondacks) NY brews a chaga infused honey brown Ale. I have not had a chance to sample it yet.
Over the past year I have gathered many pounds of chunks of chaga in my local area. Although I don't drink a lot of it, I have not really noticed any effects (good or bad) if I ingest a cup a day for several days in a row. Maybe I can sell some to the brewery.

I make a Double Extract (Water/Alcohol) from it that I take daily and have seen results from it.

Back