• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Adirondack Buck

Put a frame around it & hang it on the wall. Looks like a piece of art , very dramatic.

HHFfeno3wpFIWmVVG6jhF1ohDNJdqUQ1ZYDFdb5wW7bOZqCBSa488biQCtiodR2W-xXPBMP0ar1mAQ=w2880-h1620-no

Yes! Nice photo and would look at home on the wall somewhere. Glad you got your deer. It's been a few years if I understand it correctly.

Yes! Nice photo and would look at home on the wall somewhere. Glad you got your deer. It's been a few years if I understand it correctly.

Not mine, some young guys. I was supposed to be camped right next to their site at the western end of Lows Lake but I bailed in the hard cold rain and stayed by the lower dam (3 miles from the put in), they went by the next day in a driving wind/rain headed another 8 -9 miles to their planned campsite. Tough hunt and he worked for that deer. Congratulations, well done.

Here's his story from ADKForum, funny guy, probably was fun to have in the hot tent after he had the deer hanging.
So there I was, fish on the mind but my fingers wouldn't work anymore, so I decided to hunt so I started out duckin in and out of the brush pushing my way through the woods. This is one of those buck stories that you just would have had to been there to believe it, I was the only one there so you'll just have to take my word for it. I knew that it was my day i had that itch, yah know? That tingling in my spine that told me that I was gonna bag me a buck on this fine day, so no sh!t there I was, on da trail of a monster not yet knowing where he might be but knowin he was there. So there I was in the brush really getting into the hunt, and then all of a sudden there he was 😳 Stood about 7 foot tall and had at least a 3 foot spread so I rubbed my eyes a few times and I thought to myself holy jeez there he is da monster of da woods, I was thinkin jeez I gotta lay off the supperior beer (Busch Light) but then I realized that I wasn't even drunk (not yet) so there I was sober as a stone staring face to face with monster (which Upon closer inspection I discovered to be a moose), then I realized that this here moose was a sign sent from the almighty himself I realized that I needed to follow this here moose, I was destined to bag me a buck and he was gonna lead me to it. So I followed this critter for a while to the place where I knew I was gonna bag me a buck. Then there he was starring me in the hairy eye ball all horns and nuts. So I leveled the ol frog popper on his front shoulder and put him in a heap right there. And that's the story behind that photo, believe it or not that's how it happened

I used to drink a lot. I still do...but I used to, too

Last edited:
Back