• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

1994 Kevlar Mad River Courier on Facebook

Reaction score
Not my sale, but there seem to be a lot of New Englanders here who might be interested.

I ended up buying this today

AJR, congratulations on your purchase, and I'd like to welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please consider adding your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is in many ways a geographic sport. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Awesome! Please post a refurb thread!
Unfortunately I’m not great at documenting the stuff I do. I’m also on some car forums and I’m good for doing a major restoration and posting like 3 photos. For this boat I’ve already sanded the gunwales and oiled them with watco and put a thing coat of spar varnish over the Kevlar in the inside, and paddled it tonight. I have 2 other projects I’ll start soon and I promise to do a thread and post pictures.

AJR, congratulations on your purchase, and I'd like to welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please consider adding your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is in many ways a geographic sport. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.
Location added, I look forward to participating.

Back