• Happy May Ray Day! 🌞😎🌻🩳🇩

16' Dagger Dimension--SOLD

Reaction score
Royalex tandem white water canoe, 2002, hull shows use but no krinkles or wear thru the outer skin. Skid plates very good.Foam pedestals with knee pads, D rings for thigh straps, kneeling pads, floatation rope laces on gunnel undersides and D rings on floor.

$650--sold
DSC01540.JPG

DSC01541.JPG

DSC01543.JPG

DSC01545.JPG

DSC01547.JPG

DSC01549.JPG

DSC01550.JPG

DSC01551.JPG

Last edited:
Robin, that is heck of a deal!! That boat is one of the best big water tripping boat ever made!!

It never ceases to amaze me, at how you find all these great boat deals ! I"m jealous !
Great score !

Jim

I have been lucky finding these canoes, and they are a great source of joy and entertainment in retirement. I just came from working on this canoe, a 16' MR Legend, I have 2 in rough shape, but they are "Royalex".... new ash gunnels and some TLC. (see the demo brand)

DSC01556.JPG

DSC01564.JPG

Seeing how round the stems are makes me feel better about how blunt mine are, not near as bad as royalex.

Man, you are going to be flush with gas money come Summer. We'll have to come meet you in WCPP!

The legend is far from being as great as the Dimension!! If our dollar was a bit better(lots) I would get that boat from you!!
I would take those pedestal out, put some nice web seat in it and a yoke and book a trip to the grand canyon!!

No Title

Rob - Here's the Dimension, 300 miles North. See you on the water some time!

Attachments

• photo3584.jpg
    photo3584.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1
Nice meeting you Russ, Glad to see you and the canoe made it home safely. Hope you have some good times with your son in the canoe!

Back