• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Western Pennsylvania Solo Canoe Rendezvous 2023

I was wondering about selling a couple canoes at the event. I have a Bell magic( fiberglass) 2003, and a wenonah Prism kevlar with a not installed CCS full cover. I also have a number of original Mad River paddles that came with a Malachite I purchased from an old college professor in Connecticut. who lived in a 200 some year old house on a road that our revolution was fought on..I've been to the Symposium a couple of times... Is there any interest? I'm looking at 850$ for each. Both in good condition....
There would definitely be interest in those boats there for that price. I would be very interested in the bell.

Sounds like a couple of fine canoes. I might be interested in one of them if I sell off a canoe or two before then. I have not owned either a Prism or a Magic yet.

That is one of the great things about the WPSCR; you never know what sort of canoes you will see, paddle or possibly buy there. It might be a good idea to take along some spare cash. Now let's practice- "Gee Honey, it just followed me home. Can I keep it?"

Back