• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

West Coast Explorer

Reaction score
Learning my way around the waters of the west coast in my yet to be identified canoe, (Sears?). Purchased years ago it was a faded pink from the red it used to be. I feared it would snap in half from UV exposure. Maybe the new paint is holding it together. I'm pretty glad for that. The ocean waters are about 8 Celsius.

Attachments

• photo18829.jpg
    photo18829.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 2
  • photo18831.jpg
    photo18831.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 2
Welcome from East TN. Wife and I always wanted to see Vancouver. New guy and you already got crabs. Ha

Thank You and Thank You. What a beautiful cedar strip canoe Roy. I am a woodworker by trade managing an extensive shop. 5 axis CNC, glue press etc... Recently bought a frame saw that is perfect for making nice even strips (+/- 0.10mm. Too busy to build one for myself as of late but eventually it is the dream. Something to pass on to my grandson perhaps. The crabbing here is great. Lots of amazing places to explore through Burrard Inlet to Indian Arm. Camping, hiking, crabbing, and more all in the area. Vancouver is worth a visit. I'm looking forward to looking through some of the trip photos on this site to sea what else is out there. I've lost about 20lbs paddling so, I'm still burning more fuel than I'm catching! HaHa My partner is OK with ThatLING.jpg

Back