• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Wenonah Wee Lassie FS in Tallahassee FL

Reaction score

Ooh this has me hot and bothered… $1450 and already in my home town?!? Just not sure my 225-lbs wouldn’t sink it 😱 It’s 10’6” and would be fun as heck, and my kids could grow into it as easier solos to master with a double blade paddle.

One of my many issues with Wenonah, they won't publish load data. My 190 pounds sits my Hornbeck Classic 10 pretty deep in the water, so it's pretty much flat-water only. There is a little variation in the capacity data for the different 10 1/2 foot Wee's. WeeLassies.jpg

Well I test paddled it today, and it is a hard pass at my weight, but it was fun! The boat is in excellent condition, well cared for. If you’re in the market I recommend contacting the owner.

NOTE that this boat is Kevlar, not CF. I let the seller know and he corrected his ad:

D7D25A26-FB8E-4669-81CF-2E7E238FD307.jpegE020D290-F52E-4B05-89BD-B27F089A7E05.jpeg

Last edited:
That's a shame; I figured you'd have 5.5 inches of freeboard and 4.5 inches below the waterline, but you look a little deeper in the pics. There's definitely a fun factor in these little Wee's, my Hornbeck allows me access to places I would not have otherwise attempted to haul another boat.

Back