• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

FS: 12'6"Wenonah Wee Lassie

Reaction score
FS: 12'6" Wenonah Wee Lassie. Asking $1550 OBO.
Lawrence, KS

As much as I wanted this lovely boat to be perfect for me, it's not . . . I'm old (73) and not very flexible. I do much better with a hung seat and a canoe paddle. I need max stability for fishing and for getting in and out of the boat from a dock.

This boat weights 24 lbs and was new in the summer It has only been in the water a few times. It has a few (very few) surface scratches from those floats . . . It is essentially as new and sells for $2500 new.

Located in Lawrence, KS.

Attachments

• IMG_5979.jpeg
    IMG_5979.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5980.jpeg
    IMG_5980.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5981.jpeg
    IMG_5981.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5982.jpeg
    IMG_5982.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 15
Thunderworks,

Welcome to the site and good luck with your sale. That's a nice canoe at a very good price for the right person. I'm just curious, is that seat back a Wenonah factory option or something you added yourself?

It's as it came from the factory. Stock specs. . . and thanks. I need to sell this before I can find a suitable replacement. Once I'm seated in the bottom, I feel stable, but getting there from a dock is my issue. If I were younger and more flexible, it would not be an issue.

I'm only 71 and have never been able to board a canoe from a dock. I just get wet and slip in from the water.

Nice canoe at a very good price. should find a home in the Adirondacks.

I'll echo the site welcome and best wishes for a successful sale. I think the only docks that I've ever launched from or landed at were at the beginning & end of my BWCA trip a few years ago.

The canoe seems like a steal at that price but I have to wonder if there's a piece of shoreline you could launch from, avoid the dock and keep the canoe?

Back