• Happy National American Red Cross Founder's Day (1881)! 🇨🇭🚑🏥

video of my Marshall Lake trip 2016

Nice job editing Robin. Walking barefoot on the beach you have to yourself; nice!

Just as GRS Riverrider's videos show the sheer beauty of nature's wonderland, so yours show one man's full satisfaction in immersing himself in that wonderland. Thank you.

Thanks, I appreciate your kind words.

Hey Red, the hat cost me a buck at a tag sail, it was a new factory defect, my wife won't let me wear it at home but out there who cares.

Thanks for another nice video Robin. How are you mounting your camera to the canoe? I haven't figured out how to get a good photo or video while fishing solo in my boat.

I use a Go Pro bicycle handle bar mount on my spare ash beavertail (what else?) with a C clamp on the flat part of the blade to the gunnels. It works well around camp too, I find a couple of sticks with a Y at the end and make my poor boy tripod. All in good fun.

Nice video. That weather sure looks ominous. Enjoyed the hook removal being in the video. Good educational moment there. That closing shot though... Awesome silhouette in front of a great backdrop! Thanks for filming!

Your videos are much appreciated, Robin! The footage of that storm front looked much nastier than your photo. Good thing you hustled back to shore. Still can't believe that woodland caribou got so close to your camp. What a treat!

Back