• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Video: Backwater

Reaction score
Back in the same area as my first video. This place is so nice, I can't believe I waited three years to go back. This is also a popular wild camping and rapid running area. Here's my take on it:

Your beautiful video makes me really want to go to work tomorrow...Super impressed at how you shoulder your canoe with pack on. Strength+Balance+Practice. Very nice.

Peace

Dagger : Appreciate it. Thank you!

mwaalen : While that's an unintended outcome, your statement speaks loudly.. It's hard to edit them, sometimes weeks later, only to have the visual reminder intensify the appetite. Balance is so important. I sure don't want that to get worse. Sometimes I laugh when editing and see myself stumbling around the landscape. Thanks for watching!

Jatfomike : Thanks! Great is my goal.

My balance has always been horrible so bumble around quite a bit. Have a great video of my brother (blessed w/balance & more practice) where he magically steps from invisible slippery rock to invisible slippery rock into the water & effortlessly unloads the boat. Burdened with the food pack as well if memory serves. The video is on a crashed hard drive but may have it archived on a flash someplace. Will share if I can locate. The lakes I drive by here in central MN are frozen over. Ice fishing/drinking by Turkey Day!!

Back