• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Trail Center Lodge???

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the "Trail Center Lodge, just North of ordinary" brand of camping foods?
Rob

Hi Y.C. I didn't ask over there, I guess I figured if you or Robin liked them then that would be all the confirmation I'd need. I liked the web site, that photo of the little kid holding the bar of soap (?) is pretty cute. Reading the descriptions it sure sounds good, maybe I'll put in a test 'em out order.
Rob

Thanks Willis, hmmm.....Sounds like their really just getting started. For folks trying to balance their blood sugar that's needed information. Something I never thought of before; how reliable are the stated calories and sugar content?
I've got to get away from the salt lick of Mountain House. Maybe this will be the winter I start dehydrating my own. Some people seem to enjoy it but the whole cooking thing to me is just a PITA. Every morning when I feed the dogs their kibble I wish someone made a kibble for people. I'll sure bet it would cut down on obesity!
Maybe I'm on to something, watched a great little film "Lars and the Real Girl", never knew they made such things. Combine that with the people kibble and you've eliminated the two leading causes of marriage (and divorce) in America. No need for the ceremony, just send the Noble prize money to my mail box.
Rob

Hey all. This is Sarah from Trail Center with an update for those interested in our new dry line called CAMP CHOW. I am working on nutrient labels and hope to have all the products labeled properly by spring. Not here to advertise but...would like you to know I am working on getting this done. All of the info will be listed on the site and of course on the packages.

Glad to see you were able to hold this site together. Very sorry for the loss of your friend.

Back