• Happy Incorporation of Hudson's Bay Co. (1670) 🍁🦫🪓

The Raffle Is Done

Doug, great job! I particularly liked the Porky Pig stammer over anom, anamus, ananus… the unnamed benefactor. Yolanda Vega couldn't have done better, very entertaining!
First time I've seen the new canoe shop, it looks warm and bright. I like how you have it decorated. It was quick, but I even caught the plug for BigArsedDildos.com. I agree with Mike on the importance of a shop extinguisher, you might consider mounting it closer to the exit. Reverse the swing of the refrigerator door and you would have a more convenient reach from the chair when grabbing the next Bud.

Doug,

The Ralph I PM'd says he is not the Ralph who won the lottery. Can you please PM me information on how to reach him?

Thanks,
Erica

Nice job on the raffle Doug, nice job on the fund raiser too, Thanks to all who contributed and here's to another Great year.

PS- really nice shop, and the video was well done, you looked good in front of the camera.

Thanks for your efforts.

I heard from Dan Cooke today regarding the tundra tarp. Having purchased one of his hybrid packs a few years ago I know the quality will be excellent and I'm looking forward to using the tarp. Thanks Dan for contributing and Doug for doing a great job keeping Canoetripping up and running.

Back