• Happy International Museum Day!🏛️ 🖼️🏺

The Canoe designer

I had the good fortune to listen to David, at one of Mid West Mountaineering's Spring events.

I was inspired by his presentation. Would love spending some camp fire time with him !

He's right! We need to put kids in the outdoors, or there won't be any !

Jim

I can't post a pic of three of my favorite canoe buds.. but there is nothing as educational as sitting at a picnic table with DY and him explaining canoe design with a block of wood and a pencil

He usually is at Western PA Solo Canoe Rendezvous with his bro Charlie.. He will do a presentation and also hang out at the campfire.

( I keep getting logged out after about 10 seconds and get a message of invalid server response. I blame it on Florida.. Its remote here and reminding me that I ought to paddle rather than fight with Satellite Internet.

I can't post a pic of three of my favorite canoe buds.. but there is nothing as educational as sitting at a picnic table with DY and him explaining canoe design with a block of wood and a pencil

He usually is at Western PA Solo Canoe Rendezvous with his bro Charlie.. He will do a presentation and also hang out at the campfire.
I'm eating my heart out right now ! Too far away for me

We had the honor of having him here at Turtle Pond at one of our annual Canoeapoluza events (which this year will be on July 1st). I have also had some wonderful conversations with him at other events. A real gentleman.
Turtle

Back