• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Solo Lesta

Reaction score
Some of you might remember Lesta from the old Solo Tripping website. While killing some time on a rainy day, I re-visited his "channel" on Youtube and was surprised to see how much he has matured as a solo tripper.
His first attempt at solo tripping had it's issues and he documents them well. If you watch from the beginning to his latest entry from a trip this spring in Algonquin, it's fun to see how well he has done at getting this solo tripping thing down. It even looks like he lost some weight, grew a go-tee and his improved narration is true Canadian, very nice and a real pleasure to listen to.
He also gives short video canoe tripping tips, some are pretty good.

Let's see, he puts himself out there, not very good at the get go, but gets better with time....hmmmmm, I can relate:rolleyes:

http://www.dempsey-studios.com/camping/

Yup. I have followed his videos from the beginning. I has been interesting for sure. I like tthat he goes out there without all that big sticker stuff and has learned to get by on what he has on hand.

Awe, shux : )
This is my first visit to this forum and I must say I was pleasantly surprised when a youtube subscriber pointed it out.

I'm happy to see that my videos are worthy of mention, and that the progression through the years is evident. That's what I'm going for.

I have watched Solo Lesta's videos from the beginning, I have also subscribed to his youtube channel, very good videos and informative..

Hey Les glad you found this place. As you can see by my post count I do not say much but it is a great little forum and the information available from the membership is simply amazing.

Cheers
Rob

Back