• Happy National Nurses Day! 🛌👩‍⚕💉💊🎉

SOLD: 2 New Granite Gear Superior One Portage Packs in Sage

Reaction score
BOTH PACKS HAVE BEEN SOLD

Hello,

I have 2 brand new although a little dusty Granite Gear Superior One Portage Packs that need to find a new home. They are in the older Sage Color. Both are size regular with medium hip belts although that can be changed out bu purchasing a replacement belt from Granite Gear. I have one for myself I'm keeping. New they're $230 now. I'm willing to do $130 each shipped in the US. If you're in Canada or elsewhere we can work something out. Let me know if you're interested.
Click image for larger version  Name:	20170902_161305.jpg Views:	1 Size:	169.7 KB ID:	72880
Click image for larger version  Name:	20170902_161356.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	72882Click image for larger version  Name:	20170902_161356.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	72882

Last edited:
Nice packs, I bought one off craigs list a few years ago that has Piragis (sp?) stiched on it. Maybe someone on our trip will be interested in it. I will have mine that weekend, think it's blue.

bcelect I'll check it out and let you know. I can bring it to work too if you want to check it out. I think you're not far from me.

Thank you. Also, I see you have a TQ for sale on HF, I might be interested in that as well. This Hobby is getting expensive. Are you hanging on the Mullica trip?

Hi bcelect . Yeah that's me and this hobby is expensive. I need to get rid of some gear to find new some acquisitions. I have way too much sitting around. BTW The top quilt is definitely made in America. I'm planning on being on the Mullica trip. This weekend I'm going to the Loco Libre Hang down there.

Last edited:
Hi bcelect . Yeah that's me and this hobby is expensive. I need to get rid of some gear to find new some acquisitions. I have way too much sitting around. BTW The top quilt is definitely made in America. I'm planning on being on the Mullica trip. This weekend I'm going to the Loco Libre Hang down there.
@bcelect I looked at the packs and done see anything indicating where they were made. I'm going to guess they are not made in the USA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Call me crazy. I am selling a CCS Pack to clear out gear and here I am considering purchasing a bigger pack. :rolleyes:
I posted on HF about taking the TQ, if we can meet, bring the pack and I will make a decision then. That is, if it isn't sold by then, don't hold the pack for me if somebody else needs it.
I work evenings so I am free during the day, I can meet at lunchtime if you wish. Have fun on the Hanging weekend, I am working crazy hours this weekend, otherwise I would have tried to make it.

Call me crazy. I am selling a CCS Pack to clear out gear and here I am considering purchasing a bigger pack. :rolleyes:
I posted on HF about taking the TQ, if we can meet, bring the pack and I will make a decision then. That is, if it isn't sold by then, don't hold the pack for me if somebody else needs it.
I work evenings so I am free during the day, I can meet at lunchtime if you wish. Have fun on the Hanging weekend, I am working crazy hours this weekend, otherwise I would have tried to make it.

Call or text 551 427 6548

Still have one for sale.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back