• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Quiet Water Symposium, Lansing MI.

Reaction score
Has anyone been to this Symposium before? I am thinking of going this year, it's March 2nd. I have never been before, but have been told that it is very similar (only much smaller) to "Canoecopia" in Madison, Wisconsin. I attended Canoecopia a few years ago and really enjoyed it. A buddy and I are thinking of making the drive up this year...weather permitting.

Mike

I was there last wknd. and it was very good. you had to be early to the different seminars as they filled up very fast. Cliff Jacobson was very good as usual. I didn't win anything from the many raffles that took place. Canoecopia of course is much better I think , however, I couldn't take two weekends off in a row. Have fun.....Jackpine Jerry

I made it up! I had a good time. I saw Cliff's 1st presentation of the day and enjoyed it. I was disappointed Kevin Callan had the flu and was a last minute scratch as he was one of the presenters I wanted to see. I spent a couple of hours walking around checking out the exhibitors.

Mike

Yes, I too wanted to see Kevin Callan as he is very entertaining. I did pick up his new book "once around Algonquin" and have already finished it. So good I will likely read it again right away.

And yes Cliff was very good as usual. I was a few minutes late for his first presentation but it was good. All in all it was agood show and well worth the time. Jackpine Jerry

Back