• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Pin Kit

4-3-2-1... 4 larges locking biners, 3 pulleys, 2 prussiks and one piece of 1” tubular webbing(about 2m)
that is all! Like with first aid kit, if everyone carry basic stuff you usually have enough of everything between members to be sufficient in executing first aid or an extraction!!

4-3-2-1... 4 larges locking biners, 3 pulleys, 2 prussiks and one piece of 1” tubular webbing(about 2m)
that is all! Like with first aid kit, if everyone carry basic stuff you usually have enough of everything between members to be sufficient in executing first aid or an extraction!!

Thanks. What do you carry for rope? I usually carry more webbing for load equalized multiple anchors.

Two throw bags, one belt mounted worn on my self and one large bag in the boat! But like i said if I’m in a group of more than two boats and that the other paddlers carry some stuff then there will be more slings available! I’m done carrying everything for everyone lol!
that said it is always a risk to paddle with people that carry nothing, not even bandaids....

Two throw bags, one belt mounted worn on my self and one large bag in the boat! But like i said if I’m in a group of more than two boats and that the other paddlers carry some stuff then there will be more slings available! I’m done carrying everything for everyone lol

lol. I hear you! I'm outfitting for solo too though.

I've always relied on a 70' throw bag rope as well. I was wondering, however, about upgrading one of my throw bags. I think my current bag is 1/4" poly, which is only rated to around 1,000 lbs. I'm thinking I may upgrade to a 1/4" ultraline (2,500 lbs) throw bag.

I’m not a big fan of 1/4” ropes, they are harder to hold onto! All my throw back are spectra type ropes with a breaking strength of something like 3200lbs

I’m not a big fan of 1/4” ropes, they are harder to hold onto! All my throw back are spectra type ropes with a breaking strength of something like 3200lbs

Interesting. I agree on rope diameter, especially for grabbing. I guess I pretty much thought the majority of throw bags were 1/4" (in part because of stuffing 70' of line into a bag). I have an NRS and a Kokatat, and both are 1/4 inch, but I'd much prefer a 3/8". Thanks so much!

Back