• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Okefenokee NWR

Reaction score
central NYS - 10 miles from the Baseball Hall of F
Hey all - I've never figured out how to post photos so I hope the link provided will work. I feel like I'm a day late and a dollar short seeing YC's entry regarding her trip to the Okefenokee NWR but we just got back from our spring break trip where we spent the first part of the week in the swamp. Typically we enter from the eastern side at Suwannee Canal and paddle for 3 days. We were supposed to do an overnight and then a day trip but that plan was changed via an alligator that wasn't pleased with the fact that we weren't feeding him (I posted about that in YC's original thread, "What Would You Do?" Since we ended up doing our first two days of paddling in one, we ended up paddling two other day trips. We saw lots of wildlife and truly enjoyed ourselves.

I realize this isn't much of a trip report but I'll be happy to share any information if folks have questions. I'm also going to post another link to the photos from the sea kayaking portion of our trip near Charleston, SC.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....Be well.

snapper

https://plus.google.com/photos/1129...dr2x0RgX7GbnKp8&cfem=1&authkey=CMjGuKaso5ziDw

I missed Mike McCrea by one day in the Everglades and of course by the time I got back his TR was already up!

Great minds think alike..:D

Back