• Happy 1st Showing of a Color Photograph (1861)! 📷🎥🏳️‍🌈

New from Utah

Reaction score
I am a long-time canoeist, and I was pleased to find this site while doing research on a Green River trip. I have been in the west 2 1/2 years. Before that I lived in Iowa for >20 years. My major canoe trips have mostly been in the BWCA, 8-10 of them. Now that I live in the west, I am going to do more river trips. I recognize a few screen names from some other sites - nice!

Greetings and welcome to the forum. CanoeTripping has grown into a very nice place that I'm sure you'll enjoy.

I met you and your hubby once at the Pleasant Creek reservoir during a Sticks on the water moon light paddle. I always wanted to make one of your spring Upper Iowa River trips but the stars never aligned. Welcome, it's a nice place to hang out. Dave

Welcome. You are lucky to be able to make a spring trip to the Green easily for carpets desert flowers. Kinda like one door closed and another opened.

Welcome CanoePam.
I hope you find a lot of joy, and maybe a little knowledge here. It's a great place to hang out. Have fun

Momentum

I met you and your hubby once at the Pleasant Creek reservoir during a Sticks on the water moon light paddle. I always wanted to make one of your spring Upper Iowa River trips but the stars never aligned. Welcome, it's a nice place to hang out. Dave
It is a small world, isn't it? I still manage the yahoo group for Sticks in the Water, and I would love to get on another paddle with Nick and the crew. Don't think I will be doing an Upper Iowa River trip this year, but I hope to the following year. Last year's paddle was wonderful!

Back