• Happy Incorporation of Hudson's Bay Co. (1670) 🍁🦫🪓

My Second Ever Canoe Trip Video

Yes! Nice camera you have there, very nice shots. What is it? How's the battery life?

Good luck with that canoe, a real nice looking solo. Thanks for sharing your trip, I enjoyed it.

What is it? How's the battery life?
It's a GoPro Hero+ LCD that was given to me as a gift. At a guess, the battery lasts between one and two hours -- less in cooler weather and more when it's warmer. Unfortunately, when either of the waterproof backs is on, the audio is almost completely unusable and it's barely adequate when the back is open. If I were serious about vlogging, I'd have to invest in one of those audio recorder devices.

At about 2:03 you zoomed in on two moose, which made me think the camera was something other than a Go Pro. I'm happy with my Go Pro, but that zoom feature is pretty nice.

I bought 4 cheapo batteries for my Go Pro on the internet and they have held up nicely. They are about at the end or their life, but they where so cheap I went with them vs. the better and longer lasting Go Pro batteries.

I like the Go Pros smallness and ease of operation, the waterproof case is bad for sound, but great for rough weather filming, waves, rain, banging the camera around are never a worry.

A couple of ideas for your next video, ad some music, and some selfies of you paddling in that nice canoe. Looking forward to your next trip and video.

I'm Signed up ! Great video !
Thanks for making an enjoyable video !

Jim

About ten seconds after I saw your canoe, I needed one. Then I needed a yellow tent. And a big white pine... a couple of moose... a crackling fire... . That was great. Winter's barely begun and I'm ready for summer.

very nice trip, I always like getting out late season like that. Algonquin is one place I have never been to. Imagine that.

Christy

Thanks for sharing your video, I subscribed to your YouTube channel so I don't miss future canoe trip videos.

I really liked the video - I am going to have to file this one away and watch a few times this winter. Good on ya !

Bob.

Back