• Happy Cinco De Mayo! 🇲🇽🎸💃🪅🌶️

Mid West Mountaineering's Spring Expo Apr. 22-24

Reaction score
I'm going up Saturday to the auction, maybe take in a seminar or two.

Anyone interested, we could meet up !

Jim

My wife and I are stopping by on Saturday and I'd enjoy personally thanking you for all the help you have given me. We need to watch my cousin Ted Olson present his first program about Grand Canyon hiking and will be semi free after that. Are you bringing a canoe up?

Hi Jack

It would be great to meet up !

I'm not bringing up a boat, all though I really should !

Do you know when Ted's program is ?

I'll be hanging around the auction mostly, but could make arrangements !

Jim

I'll be there early for the auction. Possibly bringing a boat or two to sell. Hopefully not taking any new ones back home. I should be around until mid-afternoon on Saturday.

Alan

Fantastic, I'll get to thank Alan for his insights as well. Ted's first program is at 9:15. And I'm interested in the 10:30 Ontario opportunity. How about I meander over to the auction site at about 11:30?

Jack ! You will have no trouble finding me I'll be the good looking one in the crowd ! Ha Ha Ha !!!

OK to make it a little easier. I'll wear a red T-shirt with a Blue hooded sweat shirt that has a big PROJECT AWARE logo on the back. I'll also wear a brown baseball cap.

I like to get there early and see the boats as they arrive.

See you and Alan for sure !

OH ! I have to remember to bring forms and plans up too .

Jim

I'm sure I'll be around the auction around 11:30 and probably not too far from Jim. Looking forward to the little meet up!

I'll either be leading around a dog, a toddler, or both.

Alan

It was a grand time ! Met up with Alan and Sadie, then Jack and Greg ! Great to put a face on internet personalities !
Bought an AWESOME Sanborn bent blade, and a Tundra tarp from CCS.
I bid on two canoes, but fell short on both. Wife was happy about that ! Like I needed another canoe !
Fun weekend !

Jim

Thanks again for the meet up Jim and Alan. Nice to connect a face with the discussions. A few nice boats on display but nothing like the ones on this board.

Kind Regards,

Mac

Back