• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Looking to buy Gray Owl Freestyle Paddle

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Gray Owl Freestyle canoe paddle. It was a wide blade, laminated paddle. Looking for a 52" or 54". I believe they were made in the '80's and / or '90's. My wife had one that she is looking to replace. Thanks!

I'm looking to buy a Gray Owl Freestyle canoe paddle. It was a wide blade, laminated paddle. Looking for a 52" or 54". I believe they were made in the '80's and / or '90's. My wife had one that she is looking to replace. Thanks!
I have several for sale
Shipping paddles is the issue
Ill be bringing a lot of them to the Adirondack Canoe Symposium

Do you have any photos of what you are selling? I'll be in the ADK at that time. Do you have the Gray Owl paddle that I'm looking for? Thanks for the response!

Do you have any photos of what you are selling? I'll be in the ADK at that time. Do you have the Gray Owl paddle that I'm looking for? Thanks for the response!
I have at least four
I dont have pics right now as I am not home
Yes these are the Grey Owl Freestyle paddles
Will be st Paul Smiths at the Freestyle Symposium July 13-16
Have some 15 paddles to dispose of
Some of the FS paddles are the light veneer and sone darker. They are all lightly used for teaching

I have at least four
I dont have pics right now as I am not home
Yes these are the Grey Owl Freestyle paddles
Will be st Paul Smiths at the Freestyle Symposium July 13-16
Have some 15 paddles to dispose of
Some of the FS paddles are the light veneer and sone darker. They are all lightly used for teaching
I'm very, very interested. As I said, I will be in the ADK during that time, so hopefully, you still have them until then. Thank you!

I'm very, very interested. As I said, I will be in the ADK during that time, so hopefully, you still have them until then. Thank you!
I will. Hopefully you can avail yourself of the Adirondack Canoe Symposium. Its quite fun. Most of the paddles are from an estate of my friends who taught paddling for many years.. just trying to pass on the legacy.. I am not a dealer.

Now I am home and have access to the pics.. There is a 52 and a 54 of the GO FS paddles and some others like Lutras,

Attachments

• P1010105.JPG
    P1010105.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 51
  • P1010076.JPG
    P1010076.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 54
@carowby if you are still looking for a freestyle paddle let me know. I have a beautiful one that is new old stock condition but too short for my needs.

Still have the GO Freestyle paddles
52 and 54 inch
Have no idea where you are
and a Quimby
Taking all to Burlington VT Aug 4
Off line for the next four days. canoeing the North Maine Woods

@carowby if you are still looking for a freestyle paddle let me know. I have a beautiful one that is new old stock condition but too short for my needs.
They are
Sorry We are in the North Maine Woods and internet is limited via satellite
My Grey Owls are still available but all going to Burlington VT Thurs

Had I only found this sooner! Also desirous of a Grey Owl freestyle; thought I'd have to consider a new one... I was at the ADK Symposium that weekend at Paul Smiths, and live not too far from Burlington... what are the paddles doing down here?

Had I only found this sooner! Also desirous of a Grey Owl freestyle; thought I'd have to consider a new one... I was at the ADK Symposium that weekend at Paul Smiths, and live not too far from Burlington... what are the paddles doing down here?
Charlie Wilson has them .. I met him there.. We were doing a boat transfer. The paddles will go to Midwest Canoe Symposium in Sept ( the weekend after Labor Day).That is in Peninsula OH
He is in SaranacLake.
Ferry for u
charliewilson77@gmail.com
Price is a bargain.

Back