• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Killer Solo Stove Titan with pot deal on Amazon

Reaction score
Colleagues, some of us have Solo Stove "twig stoves" and I for one like mine a lot. Right now there's an Amazon.com ad for two Solo Stove Titans (the mid-size stove) with two 2L pots for $89.99 USD. That's a good bit less than the one stove with pot usually sell for. The pot and stove usually each come with a carry sack so I suspect that you'd get two carry bags too.

As we have a number of outdoors oriented grandkids, at least one of whom already uses a Solo Stove Campfire (the large stove) I ordered two setup of these and they are due tomorrow. I'll report back then as to whether it is really two stoves and two pots per order.

Given Amazon's return policies it is well worth taking a shot if you are in the market. The price may not last so you may want to act fast if interested.

Best regards to all,

Lance

Colleagues,

If you ordered the Solo Stoves yesterday when the price was $89.99 you should have gotten two stoves with pots. Apparently there was a typo as the price today is $189.99...... But if you get one stove with pot......

I ordered two orders of the "Set of 2 kits" for a total of four stoves with pots and today I got two stoves with pots. I called Amazon and they immediately reordered two sets of two pots with stoves and sent a return label for the two that were delivered. And they shipped the two pairs of stoves at no additional charge so they are apparently honoring the original price for those that placed orders at $89.99.

When the replacement order arrives, I'll post back with the results. You can reach the Amazon Concierge service at 800-407-0569 and talk to a human being......

Best regards and good wishes for a great weekend for everybody,

Lance

Lance thanks for that phone number. I will save it for sure.!

They're good folks who can work voodoo within the Amazon system. If you have something more than the routine return of a defective or in accurately advertised item they will really "go the distance" to make things right.

Lance

They're good folks who can work voodoo within the Amazon system. If you have something more than the routine return of a defective or in accurately advertised item they will really "go the distance" to make things right.

Lance

Last year I had an unhappy experience of a form of "brushing". I had some 26 unordered items delivered to my door in one month.. Amazon robot said Keep it. . I lost it when car parts started to arrive. A human could have saved me some 14 hours on line with the arse't..

The car radiator was the last straw. I could deal with the amps and headphones.

Back