• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Just joined and I'm from NJ

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you already know me from P.net, but thought I'd spread my wings and come here on occasion too. For those that don't know me, been paddling a long time, with a bit of a hiatus when the kids were growing up. Currently, the "fleet" consists of a Sawyer Summersong that I restored a few years ago, an Artisan Millenium 18'3" sea kayak, Fenn MakoXT surf ski, CLC 17 that I built about 15 years ago, WS Piccolo for the grand kids, and Perception Carolina to hit rocks with. I'm typically a solo paddler that enjoys distance and speed. Enjoy paddle/camping trips with and without others. I take lots of photos and post them online. Had over 7000 photos on webshots and 870,000 views when they pulled the plug. Recently started posting photos on google +. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/109227719241938487931/albums Andy Szymczak

Last edited:
Andy, I don't know you from Pnet, I registered there but never hang out there...but, I did glance through your photos. Nice stuff. And I see you have a Summersong, I love all of those old Sawyer built DY designs. Any more photos of it? I too lost a bunch of photos when Webshots switched around, I now have all of my photos in a minimum of 3 different storage locales...as my memories fade, they're all I have!!

Back