• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Hi & Thanks!

Reaction score
Well since I made my donation I figured I'd better introduce myself! I've been lurking around here for a couple months learning tons from the great information here. I'm coming from a seak#y#king background which I'm ready to escape from and trying to learn all I can about the single blade. I recently bought a used Hemlock Peregrine which I love way more than my pointy ended boat. I look forward to learning lots more. I work in the Florida Keys and have a house in Southwest Florida. Many thanks for a great site and even greater information. Randy

Let me know if you ever get up north with your canoe. North to central Florida that is. Willing to help you find the great places around here. It is kind of nice to be able to say if you come north to some one at last. Seems like every one else is north of me on here.

Thanks for the welcome and the invite! I manage a marina and restaurant in the Florida Keys-Burdines Waterfront in Marathon. If ever any of you are in the area first cold beer, burger and fries are on me. So I could be the most southernmost member!

Welcome, I have heard those Hemlocks are nice, you will paddling while alot of us are shoveling snow, Florida Keys, Australia, Neatherlands, the site is really getting around.

I forgot Geraldton, Ontario!

Thanks Robin. Someday I hope my paddling abilities will improve enough to do honor to Dave Curtis's craftsmanship.

Back