• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Hi from upstate South Carolina

Thanks KY_Canoe and Boatman53.

I did not realize until I saw your posts that I just passed my one year anniversary with CanoeTripping.net! I can't believe that the year has gone by so quickly and thinking back on the trips, well at least day trips, that the last year has brought. I have been fortunate to have tested ten "new to me" canoes and kayaks, acquired a five boats and sold four from my collection. I started the year with with one canoe over my limit -the number of boats that my rack will hold- and ended this year with two over my limit. Maybe this next year I can part with a few, getting back down to one rack full of canoes or possibly I might make a new rack for a few more craft. So many boats, so little time. For trips this next year, I plan to head north and get in at least one good paddle trip and perhaps some overnights down here in the south.

I am looking forward to reading new posts, asking questions and learning more over this next year with CanoeTripping.net. This is the best canoe site that I have found; the knowledge and quality of the members make that so. Thanks for all the help, information, thoughts and laughs.
Thanks again to all.

Last edited:
Thanks KY_Canoe and Boatman53.

I did not realize until I saw your posts that I just passed my one year anniversary with CanoeTripping.net!
Sorry, I didnt realize until after I hit post that this thread was a year old.
I started the year with with one canoe over my limit -the number of boats that my rack will hold-
It sounds to me that what your real problem is, is that you need a larger rack! ;)

Back