• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Hemlock SRT 2022 like new

Reaction score
I'll post pictures tomorrow but I have a white 2022 Hemlock SRT in like new condition for sale. This has the premium+ layup with internal skid plates and knee pads. $3,500. Will deliver within 100 miles, otherwise pick up only. Message me if interested.

I'll post pictures tomorrow but I have a white 2022 Hemlock SRT in like new condition for sale. This has the premium+ layup with internal skid plates and knee pads. $3,500. Will deliver within 100 miles, otherwise pick up only. Message me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 69
This probably will be listed for just another week and then I'm likely to take it on a trip where it will get scratched up a bit.So if you're in the market for a like new SRT, let me know.

Last edited:
None of my business, but what didn't meet your expectations of that Canoe? Seems that it handles most anything you could throw at it including Lake Ontario waves.......

None of my business, but what didn't meet your expectations of that Canoe? Seems that it handles most anything you could throw at it including Lake Ontario waves.......
Two things. Thinning the herd and accepting the limitations of degenerative disc disease. Realistically, I've never going to do the kind of tripping for which this was designed. I'd rather it be under the control of someone who can play adventurous now out of my reach.

Back