• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Hello from Western NY

Hey Viking.

Where you at in western NY?

What are you paddling?

Where are your spots?

Welcome to the forum.

Another welcome from a fellow WNYer. Are you aware of the WNY paddlers Yahoo group? We paddle a lot year round.
"keep your paddle wet",Turtle

Last edited:
Good evening,

I have lurked on here for quite some time, and would have been registered much earlier if I had any computer skills to work with. Once the kids are back in school I am always in trouble. As an example, I spent 4 days solo at Lila last week and have 1 1/2 disposable cameras worth of pictures for my effort.

Used to be a member of solotripping back in the day, and recognize many people from that forum. Very sad how that turned out.

Anyway, I have been in the Rochester area for 20 years, but my "home" is Northern Michigan. I finished climbing the 46 last year and am now focusing on canoeing and mt biking - much easier on my aching bones.

Looking forward to being involved!

Hello & welcome from another NY'er. I live outside Cooperstown so you can't be too far away. If you're ever in the area (and that goes for everyone!), let me know and we can arrange some time on the Susquehanna River.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...Be well.

snapper

Turtle - What is the link for the WNY paddlers yahoo group? I searched but couldn't find it. "Another welcome from a fellow WNYer. Are you aware of the WNY paddlers Yahoo group? We paddle a lot year round.
"keep your paddle wet",Turtle"

Back