• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Hello from Western NY

Reaction score
Hello all,

Looking forward to joining the forums. A fantastic amount of information on this site - can't wait to learn more.

Welcome from Pinnacle, North Carolina. I grew up in Amherst and my wife's from Elma. We have family all around the Buffalo area and over in Auburn and Endicott.. Where in WNY are you?

Best regards,

Lance

Welcome. Myself I grew up in Blasdell, spent 25 years in Lockport, and last 12 or so in Centerville, near Arcade. A lot of WNY'ers in here.

Hey Lance (and my other WNY comrades) I am in the Rochester area.

Ahh, a lot of my money went to schools in Rochester. I went to St John Fisher in the mid 1970s, a son did a double major in computer science at RIT and our daughter went to Nazareth to be an RN. Over the years we did a lot of business at Oak Orchard Canoe in the area as it was the only large paddle shop that side of Mountainman Outfitters in Old Forge.....who also got a lot of our money over the years.

Until 2017 we had a 90 acre farm just outside Auburn. If things settle down in time the Georgia side of the family is stopping here in NC overnight and we're all headed to Buffalo for a family reunion over July 4th weekend.

Best regards,

Lance

Back