• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Hello from Ontario!

Reaction score
Hey all! I just discovered this forum a couple weeks ago and I thought that I should join this community. I’ve been canoe tripping through my summer camp for most of my life and done some super cool wilderness rivers such as the coulonge, moisie and most recently the kesagami. I just started guiding one nighters with some of the younger kids and am excited to guide longer and more difficult trips in the future & take out more personal/solo trips!

I doubt that I will be able get to provide much information or advice but I super excited to learn from all of you!

I follow a few canoe camps on Facebook, always good to see all those smiling faces around canoes. Good luck in your guiding career.

Welcome! By your intro, you sound like a young 'un... that's good... somebody has to keep tripping when all of us old guys are done.

PS: I wouldn't worry too much about lacking experience or the ability to provide sound advice... many of us here are full of crap but we're friendly (and friendly is sometimes enough).

Back