• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Hello from North Carolina

Reaction score
Just dipping my toes in to see what’s good. I’ve been canoe tripping for several years now. I used to like in the Adirondack region of NY and it was quite nice for the hobby. I moved to NC in September 2020. I live close to Lake Norman so I’m guessing that’s gonna be my most used put in. I do plan on tripping the Adirondacks again soon though and may explore other options around the country. Currently so have no canoe but have a SOF kit for a geodesic arrowlite 14. I just need to get my butt in gear and build it. I look forward to seeing what this forum has to share!

Luchtaine
79D16A3D-213A-4C67-BBC3-8D56A27FD877.jpeg

Welcome from Pinnacle, NC. We've had messages between us over on BCUSA. How are things going now that you've had a year to settle in?

Lance

Welcome from Pinnacle, NC. We've had messages between us over on BCUSA. How are things going now that you've had a year to settle in?

Lance
Things are going ok. We actually had to move again this spring. But we’re still in the same town so not a big change. Still getting to know what’s around to do but slowly adjusting.

Back