• Happy Cinco De Mayo! 🇲🇽🎸💃🪅🌶️

Growing Pains

Reaction score
The site was down this morning because we went over the limit of whatever the limit is. Actually, I don't know a thing about this stuff, I paid extra for more "limit", but no doubt not enough. We are working on fixing the problem but there may be another interruption between now and then.
Thank You

Just wondering if maybe I'm posting too many pics ! I love this site, and mean it no harm !

Jim

Thank you Robin for all the work you put into this place, We sure appreciate it!!
Maybe time for Rippy to make an other knife... Maybe a nice fillet knife with a shinny mirror finish flexible blade!

Thank you Robin for all the work you put into this place, We sure appreciate it!!
Maybe time for Rippy to make an other knife... Maybe a nice fillet knife with a shinny mirror finish flexible blade!

Maybe even a paddle !
But I'm up for another shot at a knife ! That knife was totally AWESOME !

Jim

Hi Thanks for the atta boy's. I think the issue was a bot (possible Google) kept hitting the site, running up the daily views to an unrealistic number. I will know more after I talk to our IT guy this morning.

The quick fix would have been to sign up for unlimited usage, @ $60 month. The other option was to wait and try and figure this out before committing to such a large monthly fee. The worst scenario was that the site would be down till the new month tonight if the problem couldn't be fixed right away (usage resets 1st of each month)

So once the culprit is figured out and a way to prevent a recurrence is in place, we are good. Plenty of cash in the coffer, barring any big events we are good for a long time. No need for any more fundraisers but I again want to thank Rippy and all those who donated for keeping the site up and running.

Please, post pictures galore, nothing like seeing all the beautiful canoes, gear, folks and canoe country pictures, kinda separates us from the guys down the interweb trail and normal usage should not be an issue.

Thank You for your patience.

Back