• Happy 1st Showing of a Color Photograph (1861)! 📷🎥🏳️‍🌈

Full Farmersexual

All dem wimmin wit sharp stuff, I'd drop the shovel an' git a 12 guage dubble wit some single ought!!! :)

Love the babe picture. Bag Balm is best inside work gloves. My favorite Farmer clothes are heave work bibs with dubble knee pockets in which I put 1/4 in ensolite for padding and water proofness.
IHS,Turtle

I can't follow this discussion at all. I learned working in the field that all tools that you want to keep track of need some orange paint on them.

I'm sprinting to put glitter and tape on all my shovels - though the Lorena Bobbitt imagery is a little worrying.

Where in the heck did a grizzled ol' fart like you round up all those young city girls? ;-)

There's something fishy going on here. I've had a shop for about as long as... well forever. Dad always encouraged us to have our own tools and a space to keep them. I have tried very hard, but coaxing hotties into the workshop has never worked. Even with lines like "How about coming over tonight? I can teach you how to whet a wired edge on good hard steel". Women just don't have interest in the anatomy of a cutting edge... and there you are with seven of um', all brandishing finely honed cutting implements. I don't believe it!

Substitute me into the picture, and it becomes a nightmare of ex-wives with sharp edged tools and a thirst for more alimony!

Story of my life. I finally get a half dozen attractive and heavily armed young ladies in the shop and the camera malfunctions.

I won’t let such an opportunity pass again.

There IS something fishey here, I've never seen a woman go BAREFOOT into a man's shop, heck, I won't even go barefoot into a shop. Metal filings and big splinters in the feet suck!

So mike, how long did it take to clean that shop up before your company arrived? Hahaha

I'm impressed. I have no doubt that in theory Mike could attract a female following. But outside of hypothetical daydreaming, those lovely ladies weren't wearing overalls and work boots. Come on Mike, how much did you have to pay these models to troop into your workshop? I bet they thought they were doing a location shoot for some fancy fashion house, instead of a farmer/lumber sexual shoot for hand tools.
Nevertheless, full marks Mike for what ought to be a calendar cover for The Old Tool Nut Journal. Nice one Mike.