• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Free E-Book

by the way. There are TONS of free books and things at openlibrary.org

Just give a click and see. Don't be afraid to click buttons and explore. I started you off with a simple subject search of "canoe". You can add whatever interests you in the search, though. I'm also a car guy in a big way. You're be amazed at this sonderful little tool called the internet. While I agree that NOTHING will replace a good old fashioned open the page type of book, there's something to be said for modern age. Enjoy.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=canoe AND collection:americana

In the case of that first book, I would say you get what you pay for. Interesting bit of history, let's call it that.

just trying to be of help and use. Should change my title from Junior Member to Ultimate Newbie I guess, lol.

Hey Nonstick--
I've had the best luck with Google Books (listed under the "More" section on Google)
I found many of Cliff Jacobson's books and a few of Hap Wilson's are there, for example. Sometimes you have to click and see if it is available to read online. They also give options to download, or purchase. It serves as a good search method to find the best used price as well.
If the book is available to read online, it will show up automatically...from cover to cover!

I am a book browser...not a buyer...so free is the way for me too.
Scott

Nonstick thanks for the link.. Now I have Canoe and Camera on Kindle for my downriver trips coming up! It's always nice to see a fresh view and I love canoe history.

Thanks for the link Nonstick. Lots of food ideas and cooking methods that are a great addition to my more traditional trips.

Back