• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

For Sale ~ Merrimack 13' Osprey ~ Extras ~ New Jersey ~ $2,000

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my Merrimack canoe. I bought it new in 1997. It has been used only, maybe, 15 times. It has been kept indoors in my dry heated, humidity free basement.It may have a few light scratches on the bottom that are barely noticeable. It is in pristine like new condition. It has been waxed and the exposed ash wood has been treated with Gunnel Guard.

It is an extremely stable canoe, in fact with one person you can stand up and cast when fishing and with 2 adults is in very comfortable. Very stable and tracks nicely.

It is the 13’ Osprey model and is in the Acadia Red color.

Length 13' - Beam 39" - Depth 11.5" - Bow Height 19" - Approx. Weight 48 lbs. - Capacity 600 lbs.

https://merrimackcanoes.com/osprey-canoe-13/

I have 2 solid cherry, Guide Beavertail model paddles and a waxed canvas paddle bag they fit in.

https://merrimackcanoes.com/The-Guide-Beavertail-Paddle/

This model canoe new would be approximately $3,350 to $3,900 and the 2 Guide paddles $375 and you would then incur shipping charges and possibly tax.

I would sell the canoe with the 2 paddles; throw in 2 additional wooden paddles, 2 PFD’s and the waxed canvas paddle bag for $2,550 $2,000.

PM me if you want additional information or pictures and if you would like to try it out let me know. I would deliver it within a reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking,

Bob

Attachments

• P4300002.jpg.5dedc3c94336ef7f4aefa9469f71e101.jpg
    P4300002.jpg.5dedc3c94336ef7f4aefa9469f71e101.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Bob, on this site posters have 48 hours to edit. After that, the edit button disappears. I have edited the price in your title and first post to $2,000.

Bob; id give your asking price but i doubt you’d consider me within “reasonable distance” for the delivery. However; if you were thinking of an Alaskan adventure this summer toss the canoe on top and come paddle Alaska a bit and i’ll get the boat when you go home.

Back