• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Christmas beauty

Brad, Mem, I'm thinking smoking and farting could be a bad combo in a confined area. Merry Christmas to all my canoe buddies. Dave

Jeese Bob, look how far down hill we've taken this thread from it's beautiful start. You must be shaking your head. Even so I know you would want to join Brads vegan yoga heman woman hater club in his back yard club house if you could. I know I'm jealous. Dave

Brad, you'll need a drunken white cat like memaquay's to keep the bears away from the back yard man cave.

Murat, I have family in Toronto, so I've heard of the stormy Christmas some of you are going through. I hope you and your family weather the storm, and are blessed with a safe and wondrous Christmas. You can always rebuild a bigger and better teepee next spring. Spring! Doesn't that sound a long way off? Stay safe.
Mem, you may be right. I may have to postpone my new world man vegan yoga healing centre, until the skies clear and I prune the branches a bit. Besides, I like the warm glow here in the kitchen, surrounded by the women in my life, nurturing and caring.

Last edited:
Back